At AAFC Research and Development Centre in Swift Current(1 Airport Road Swift Current, Saskatchewan)
June 27, 9 am - 4 pm
A Grazing and Forage Field Day will showcase the latest research projects supported by government and industry. Join us for plot / pasture tours and presentations focused on new and long-term forage and grazing research relevant to southern Saskatchewan.
- New and traditional legume and grass mixtures for extended summer/fall grazing
- New strategies to seed and establish saline tolerant AC-Saltlander green wheatgrass
- Best management practices to establish Sainfoin into existing pastures
- Grazing preferences of different native and tame forages
- Environmental and production benefits from deferred grazing of native species/pasture
Admission is $10 and includes beverages, snacks, and lunch. The field day will run rain or shine. For more information, please call 306-770-4405.
To register, please call Mr. Trevor Lennox, 306-778-8294 or email [email protected].